Post payment, 3 Bed Townhouse in Quortaj

Post payment, 3 Bed Townhouse in Quortaj

Residential Property For Sale | Townhouse

3,047,000 AED


Amenities and Facilities

  • Balcony
  • Built in Wardrobes
  • Central A/C
  • Covered Parking
  • Maids Room
  • Private Gym
  • Private Garage
  • Swimming Pool
  • Sea / Water View

Post payment, 3 Bed Townhouse in Quortaj

Description: 3 Bedroom Townhouses Type A and B Internal Floor Area Starts at 3,242 Sq. ft Area Plot Area Starts at 2,423 Sq. ft. Area Completed and Ready to Move In Up to 5 percent Estimated Project Return Close to Expo 2020 Site and Ibn Batuta Mall, Restaurants and Entertainment Attractions Call on 971 507281880 and 97143957550 Key Features: One of Nakheel most popular and fastest growing communities Close to the main roads of Dubai, offering easy access to the rest of the city Spacious Living and Dining Area Price Starts at Aed 3047,000: Special Discount for Cash Buyers Flexible Payment Plan: Booking Deposit: 10 percent Remaining: 90 percent 5 Years Payment Plan post handover Pre-Approved Financing Available, Subject to Eligibility Call Hassan Ali 25505 on 971 507281880 or 97143957550 Company name: Aeon Trisl Real Estate Rera Orn: 2461 Address: Al Barsha 1, Al Zarouni Building, Suite 407 408 Office phone no: 04 3957 550 Website: www.aeontrisl.com

Reference Number: TR-S-13152

Permit Number: 0026763347

Community: Al Furjan

Sub Community: North Village

Completion Status: Completed

Size: 3242 Sq. Ft.

Property Type: Townhouse

Furnished: No

Bedroom: 3

Bathroom: 4

Parking: 2

Cheques: 0

Aeon & Trisl is the approved agency for this property and pleased to offer this Townhouse in Al Furjan. For further information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on +971 4 3957550 or 800 AeonTrisl for the range of properties available for sale and for rent.

Agent: Hassan Ali | hassan@aeontrisl.com

Enquire Now

Hassan Ali

Get to know me

Office: +971 4 395 7550

Mobile: +971 50 728 1880

General: 800 AeonTrisl

Email: hassan@aeontrisl.com

Email Now

Call Now

Email Now


Important Information

Ref No: TR-S-13152

Permit No: 0026763347

Community: Al Furjan

Sub Community: North Village


Company Information

Address: Office 407, Zarouni Business Tower, Al Barsha Dubai

RERA ORN: 2461